Help and FAQs
For everything else please read our FAQ section from our friends at PistonHeads.
Click here to read our tips for spotting, and avoiding, fraudulent adverts and dishonest sellers or buyers from our friends at PistonHeads.
1973 Corvette Stingray - Fully Restored (1973) £24,995
- Contact: Tristan
- Forum profile: trislast
- Location: Middlesex, United Kingdom
Finished in bright Mille Miglia red with a perfect and waxoiled chassis, the car has the following specification:
- Original 5.7 litre (350ci) smallblock V8
- Original 4-speed close ratio manual gearbox
- Electric windows
- Magna-flow exhaust
- Engine bay detailed to resemble an LT-1
- Forged pistons
- Holley 650 carb
- New carpets and seats
The car has covered only 45,000 miles with the only major trip carried out since the restoration being a two week trouble-free road trip around Europe. Only occasional dry-use since.
The car looks and sounds outrageous and is a pleasure to drive. It will be sad to see her go as I have owned the car since 2004, but growing family (and car) commitments means it's now time to sell.
Please contact me for full info - car is dry-stored in Suffolk.
Classic & Sports Car essentials
- Engine layout: Front Engined
- Aspiration: Normally Aspirated
- Engine size (Litres): 5.7
- Engine configuration: V8
- Cylinders: 8
- Engine power (BHP): 300
- Torque (lbs/ft): 300
- Driven wheels: Rear Wheel Drive
- Mileage: 45,000
- Year: 1973
- Doors: 2
- Body type: Coupe
- Transmission type: Manual
- Fuel type: Petrol
- Colour: Red