Help and FAQs
For everything else please read our FAQ section from our friends at PistonHeads.
Click here to read our tips for spotting, and avoiding, fraudulent adverts and dishonest sellers or buyers from our friends at PistonHeads.
FERRARI 275 GTB/4 MANUAL (ARGENTO SILVER) (1967)
- Location: Greater London, United Kingdom
Argento Silver Metallic
Full Black Leather Interior
Detailed Restoration History
Exceptional Condition Throughout
- Original Silver, with Black leather interior
- Original build sheets & sales invoice present
- Engine rebuilt by Ferrari garage in Johannesburg 26000 kms ago
- Original handbooks with the 'Leather Wallet'
Complete & Original 'Tool-Kit'
- Comprehensive photos showing the repaint and work done by Ferrari
- It is very difficult to find a 39year old car, with original books, 'Leather Wallet', and 'Tool-Kit' and provenance with such excellent history
As stated we have a complete record of its restoration with detailed invoices and photos, from its restoration by Ferrari in South Africa.
It has won numerous awards in South Africa, because of its excellent order and condition, when entered in various concours events.
Since then, whilst in our ownership it has been serviced every year and checked thoroughly throughout, and yet it remains in as new condition.
We do not believe there is a better 275 on sale anywhere in Europe.
For further details on this vehicle please do contact us:
Hendon Way Motors
393-395 Hendon Way
Tel: 0208 202 8011
Fax: 0208 202 8013
- Mileage: 49,000
- Year: 1967