Help and FAQs
For everything else please read our FAQ section from our friends at PistonHeads.
Click here to read our tips for spotting, and avoiding, fraudulent adverts and dishonest sellers or buyers from our friends at PistonHeads.
Lotus Elise S1 (2000) £7,900
- Contact: Nick
- Location: Staffs, United Kingdom
using phonesafe 07021514043
Now reduced in price.
Selling as I'm looking for something more practical.
Original 1.8 K Series engine with approx. 118BHP.
Toyo T1R tyres, all in good shape and no excessive wear, however if your planning on tracking the car, then tyres could do with changing after a track day.
All standard apart from the mods listed below.
I have tracked the car, mostly back in 2007 and 2008. No track days have been done since.
- Full service history.
- Well looked after throughout my ownership.
- Head gasket changed and uprated in 2011 fairly quickly after early signs of HGF were spotted.
- Has both soft and hard top roof's. Soft top is dark blue. Hard top is silver and is the original factory hard top for this car.
- Comes with a full outdoor car cover.
- Driven all year round and has fired up every time (aside from water problems in heavy rain).
- Cambelt change done in 2010.
- MOT'ed and Tax'ed till August 2013.
- Passed its last MOT with no problems.
- Roof doesnt leak that much. Hard top only leaks under severe and persistent rain.
- Soft top was refurbished by Lotus back in the winter of 2009/10.
- Bilstein shocks.
- Hurricain air filter.
- Uprated HT leads from Eliseparts.
- Sports exhaust from Eliseparts.
- Clear indicator lenses front and back.
- Eliseparts gear linkage kit and quickshifter kit.
- SBS brake pads
- Radio has been removed for a lightness idea I had which never went any further. Radio can be provided seperately if you wish to have it.
- There is a small chip near the wiper blade on the front radiator cover, caused by the wiper blade assembly a few years back. A small annoyance but nothing important.
- It has suffered crash damage on the rear clam, but all damage was cosmetic and fully repaired. Its missing the 'elise' sticker on the back.
Classic & Sports Car essentials
- Engine layout: Mid Engined
- Aspiration: Normally Aspirated
- Engine size (Litres): 1.8
- Engine configuration: 4 cylinder
- Cylinder layout: Inline
- Cylinders: 4
- Engine power (BHP): 118
- Torque (lbs/ft): 122
- Top speed (MPH): 126
- Acceleration: 0 to 62 in 5.9 seconds
- Fuel consumption (MPG): 39.4
- Driven wheels: Rear Wheel Drive
- Previous owners: 2
- Mileage: 90,000
- Year: 2000
- Doors: 2
- Body type: Convertible
- Transmission type: Manual
- Fuel type: Petrol
- Colour: Silver