LOTUS ELISE 111R 16V TOURING 2006 (2006)
This vehicle is in excellent condition and has been meticulously maintained. I spent a long time looking for this particular model of Elise and saw a lot of bad examples before finding this. This is a genuine and original example, which I am sure, will sell to the first viewer. During my ownership the car has been used lightly but regularly and never used on a track. When not in use, it is stored in a dry garage.
It has had 3 previous owners, Originally registered March 2006 (As a demonstrator), purchased by the daughter (From Nick Whale Sportscars Aug 2006) then owned by the father of the same family (From Jan 2008), until purchased by myself (Sept 2011) with approx. 19,000 miles. I Immediately chose to have the car service by a lotus specialist that I trusted and had used many times before on other models. The service history can be seen below.
Full service History of 7 stamps
• 1214 Miles - Nick Whale Sportscars
• 8668 Miles - Nick Whale Sportscars
• 19407 Miles – S J Sportscars
• 26140 Miles – S J Sportscars
• 32738 Miles – S J Sportscars
• 39633Miles – S J Sportscars
• 46886Miles – S J Sportscars
As a positive to any future owner of this car I can confirm that during my ownership, the following items have been replaced.
• Steering rack.
• Fan resistor pack replacement/upgrade to re-mount.
• Central locking module replaced.
• Ignition/starting module replaced.
In addition to the above the car has recently had. New Rear tyres, Discs and Pads all round as well as a recent service. This is a reluctant of sale of my pride and joy and I can only hope, it brings the next owner as much enjoyment as it has me.
Buyer toolsInsurance » Finance » Gap Insurance » Warranty » Tyres »
- Mileage: 47,500
- Year: 2006
- Doors: 2
- Body type: Convertible
- Transmission type: Manual
- Fuel type: Petrol
- Colour: Grey
- Engine layout: Mid Engined
- Aspiration: Normally Aspirated
- Engine size (Litres): 1.8
- Engine configuration: 4 cylinder
- Cylinder layout: Inline
- Cylinders: 4
- Engine power (BHP): 189
- Torque (lbs/ft): 134
- Top speed (MPH): 150
- Acceleration: 0 to 62 in 4.8 seconds
- Fuel consumption (MPG): 32.1
- Driven wheels: Rear Wheel Drive
- Previous owners: 3
Buyers who contact a seller through PhoneSafe will be charged only a small amount more than direct calls. The charges are listed below:
• Day: 37.5p
• Evening: 25.0p
• Weekend: 12.5p
All prices are pence per minute from a BT Landline and calls from a mobile or other operator may vary.
Read more »
North Somerset, United Kingdom