LOTUS S2 ELISE 111S 2003 (2003)
Black Leather interior
Full Lotus Specialist Service history
OEM Rimstock wheels, anthracite, refurbished in 2012 shod with AD07s. These have covered 3000 miles and have plenty of life left in them.
MOT till 31st March 2018 (no advisories)
K series VVC (156bhp) in healthy fettle. I always paid attention to letting the car warm up before and cool down after a drive.
Non AC model with electric windows.
I am the third owner, the car was bought from Murrays in Edinburgh where all the dealer stamps are in the car which has been religiously maintained. The car has been well looked after and had everything it has needed. All servicing has been carried out by CMC in Edinburgh Lotus specialists. Last big service was in August 2016 where it had a C service. The car has done less than 500 miles since then.
The car has been garaged for most of its life. I garaged the car every winter, including this year.
The car is close to standard with a few modifications;
- Uprated EliseSports sports aluminium radiator – fitted by Murray Motors
- Pipercross induction kit
- Front shims adjusted to reduce understeer
- Harness Bar & Luke Harnesses. (original seatbelts are included in sale)
- Hangar 111 tallrails fitted. (this lowers the driver seat for tall drivers) original set runners are available.
- Hangar 111 micro mirror fitted. (better visibility for tall drivers)
- Eliseparts Pagid road/track pads.
- Changed OEM 111s Bridgestones to lotus spec Yokohama AD07s.(3k ago)
- Chip on the windscreen where I knocked off the rear view mirror cleaning the window. Bonded a new mirror mount and a smaller hangar 111s micromirror.
- Small dunt in clam 2-3 inches long, under drivers door cill, near under tray.. Inspected by CMC, cosmetic damage only and not in the eyeline.
- Few stone chips around the side intakes
Car also comes with
- Spare 160 Throttle body (intended to do some P&P work)
- Original Seat runners
- Original Airbox
- Original Seat Belts
Best car I have owned to date, always wanted one and glad i have done it. Always raises a smile and has been a pleasure to own. Also a nod to Scottish Elises, have been invaluable during my ownership. I am sure i will regret selling it but i barely use it and struggle to find time to enjoy.
I am not interested in part exchange, no test pilots, tyre kickers, and I will not accept low ball offers so please don't ask.
Taking everything into account, I am looking for offers around £14500
Buyer toolsInsurance » Finance » Gap Insurance » Warranty » Tyres »
- Mileage: 51,800
- Year: 2003
- Doors: 2
- Body type: Convertible
- Transmission type: Manual
- Fuel type: Petrol
- Colour: Blue
- Engine layout: Mid Engined
- Aspiration: Normally Aspirated
- Engine size (Litres): 1.8
- Engine configuration: 4 cylinder
- Cylinder layout: Inline
- Cylinders: 4
- Engine power (BHP): 156
- Torque (lbs/ft): 129
- Top speed (MPH): 132
- Acceleration: 0 to 62 in 5.3 seconds
- Fuel consumption (MPG): 40.9
- Driven wheels: Rear Wheel Drive
- Previous owners: 2
Buyers who contact a seller through PhoneSafe will be charged only a small amount more than direct calls. The charges are listed below:
• Day: 37.5p
• Evening: 25.0p
• Weekend: 12.5p
All prices are pence per minute from a BT Landline and calls from a mobile or other operator may vary.
Read more »
grampian, United Kingdom