Help and FAQs
For everything else please read our FAQ section from our friends at PistonHeads.
Click here to read our tips for spotting, and avoiding, fraudulent adverts and dishonest sellers or buyers from our friends at PistonHeads.
MGB ROADSTER 1978 (1978) £6,995
- Location: Great London, United Kingdom
This is a very original car that has only had 2 Owners from new and the last Lady owner since 1980 - 33 years! It has only covered a genuine 54,000 miles from new with a good service history including lots of invoices for servicing and maintenance and its original handbook.
The car drives beautifully and will be fully serviced and MOT'd before sale and come with our own 6 month Warranty.
Car on display @ our showrooms in Mortlake
Classic & Sports Car essentials
- Engine layout: Front Engined
- Aspiration: Normally Aspirated
- Engine size (Litres): 1.8
- Engine configuration: 4 cylinder
- Cylinders: 4
- Driven wheels: Rear Wheel Drive
- Previous owners: 1
- Mileage: 58,000
- Year: 1978
- Doors: 2
- Body type: Convertible
- Transmission type: Manual
- Fuel type: Petrol
- Colour: White