Help and FAQs
For everything else please read our FAQ section from our friends at PistonHeads.
Click here to read our tips for spotting, and avoiding, fraudulent adverts and dishonest sellers or buyers from our friends at PistonHeads.
PORSCHE 996 TURBO (2001) £37,995
all the work on the car has been carried out by Porsche turning specialists Parr
from west Sussex.
One of the bills for the up-grade to the gear box comes to £17,000 to cope with the 600bhp that the engine puts out.
We have large folder with all bills and work documents for the car.
You need to view and drive this special Porsche to appreciate the up-grades to the car.
(the first owner was a famous footballer)
Classic & Sports Car essentials
- Engine layout: Rear Engined
- Aspiration: Turbo
- Engine size (Litres): 3.6
- Engine configuration: 6 cylinder
- Cylinder layout: Horizontally
- Cylinders: 6
- Engine power (BHP): 600
- Torque (lbs/ft): 500
- Top speed (MPH): 190
- Acceleration: 0 to 62 in 4 seconds
- Fuel consumption (MPG): 21.9
- Driven wheels: All Wheel Drive - Permanent
- Previous owners: 3
- Mileage: 35,000
- Year: 2001
- Doors: 2
- Body type: Coupe
- Transmission type: Manual
- Fuel type: Petrol
- Colour: Blue