Help and FAQs
For everything else please read our FAQ section from our friends at PistonHeads.
Click here to read our tips for spotting, and avoiding, fraudulent adverts and dishonest sellers or buyers from our friends at PistonHeads.
1968 SWB Porsche 911L (1968) POA
- Location: Essex, United Kingdom
Very solid California car, the car has gone straight into the KK workshop for a strip down, repaint & rebuild. We can also finish the car to your chosen spec, please call for more information or to discuss your exact requirements. Don't miss the chance to get your hands on this great SWB example!
All metal work is completed, running car.
Classic & Sports Car essentials
- Engine layout: Rear Engined
- Aspiration: Normally Aspirated
- Engine configuration: 6 cylinder
- Cylinder layout: Horizontally
- Cylinders: 6
- Year: 1968
- Doors: 2
- Body type: Coupe
- Transmission type: Manual
- Fuel type: Petrol
- Colour: Yellow