Help and FAQs
For everything else please read our FAQ section from our friends at PistonHeads.
Click here to read our tips for spotting, and avoiding, fraudulent adverts and dishonest sellers or buyers from our friends at PistonHeads.
REDUCED PORSCHE 911 (996) TURBO TIPTRONIC S 2001 (MILTEK / DMS) (2001) £21,750
- Contact: jason
- Forum profile: raine vs mr c
- Location: hampshire, United Kingdom
Finished in Lapis blue, blue leather and every extra except parking sensers.
After looking at 5 other cars I bought from a porsche club member ( he had two 911 )
I have had the front end re-sprayed to remove stone chips, new discs/pads, new battery and trickle charger, 2x new rear tyres and MILTEK fitted ( now sounds like a super car ) previous owner just spent £1200 on the rear spoiler mechanism.
With the tiptronic box, along with the STD 4wd and PCM this super car is so easy to drive compared to other cars that i have owned.
Looking for a slower /classic car for the summer
Classic & Sports Car essentials
- Engine layout: Rear Engined
- Aspiration: Turbo
- Engine size (Litres): 3.6
- Engine configuration: 6 cylinder
- Cylinder layout: Horizontally
- Cylinders: 6
- Engine power (BHP): 515
- Torque (lbs/ft): 413
- Top speed (MPH): 185
- Acceleration: 0 to 62 in 4.9 seconds
- Fuel consumption (MPG): 20.3
- Driven wheels: All Wheel Drive - Permanent
- Previous owners: 7
- Mileage: 63,800
- Year: 2001
- Doors: 2
- Body type: Coupe
- Transmission type: Automatic
- Fuel type: Petrol
- Colour: Blue