Fix My Austin 1800

5 replies [Last post]
rhyswklein

Hi everyone 

My beloved landcrab is getting a bit old and tired, so i've decided to fix her up. The only problem is (and don't tell her this) she's god awfully ugly. 

My car design skills aren't too good to say the least so i'm asking you guys if you can help me. Any modification ideas, big or small to the body, details and design layout would be great. Please guys and gals, pimp my ride haha 

Here is a pic of an 1800, and what a beautiful sight 
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...matic_1969.jpg 

Thanks, Rhys

Austin 1800

Coventry Climax

I'd leave it standard and be proud of its ugliness.

rhyswklein

Haha, If only I had no pride 

thanks, Rhys

Austin 1800

Gerard Clarke

Think of it as "jolie laide", as the French say.  No pimpage of lovely old BL tat, puh-lease!

nascar24

Hi,

Keep it as it is brilliant!, when I was in the R.A.F.at Hendon in the nineteen seventies I used to drive a couple of these, our runaround was a 1966 Austin 1800 in R.A.F blue  whilst the Station Commander had the later model in sparkling black and pennant on the bonnet!

Regards

Al

stagman74

Handsome is as handsome does!  I had a Morris 1800 Mk2 and I loved its distinctive and practical shape.  One of the most under-rated cars of all time.  There aren't many left and you should treasure in its original form or pass it on to someone who will appreciate it.  You could always replce it with such contemporaries as the Mk4 Zephyr or the Vauxhall Cresta!

Stagman74