1973 Alfa Romeo Spider 105 Spares or Repair

4 replies [Last post]
Chrisbell32

1973 Alfa Romeo Spider 105 Spares or Repair

This car would be an ideal project car or can be used for spares.

The car has been resprayed badly and has surface rust around the car that could be easily repaired.

The roof needs replacing

The floor do with welding and interior tidying up 

The car currently doesn't run I believe it needs a new battery and the fuel lines repairing

It appears to have been towed by part of the front grill ad the front end has been pulled forward and grill missing 

It has the 2 litre injection engine 

I would love to restore the car but just don't have the time.

If you would like any further information feel free to get in touch 

The car would fetch £1500 at least if I had the time to break it for parts.

The car is becoming a rare classic .

£900 ono 

Chris:- 07764501113

[IMG]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g131/chrisbell37/a9548ab7.jpg[/IMG]

Russell Campbell
Russell Campbell's picture

Hi Chris,

This may be better placed in our free-to-advertise classifieds section which you can find here: http://www.classicandsportscar.com/classiccarsforsale/sell

Just make sure you sign in first.

Thanks!

Russell

Fizer

This car would be an ideal project car or can be used for spares. The car has been resprayed badly and has surface rust  for several years.

Boiler
parts by Flame Heating Spares
janebrooks

But the place should be trustworthy too, because this type of car is not an ordinary one...

Sam Lucas

Spare tire covers are most often seen on the backs of Jeeps and other Sport Utility Vehicles that have a rear-mounted spare tire. The cover is both decorative and functional, and comes in a variety of materials, styles, and colors to protect the tire and express the individuality of the owner. Some vehicles come stock with a spare tire cover from the dealer; others may not come with one.

Central Heating Spares