Back to the long-tailed Nürburg shape with the latest front axle, suspension and brakes and therefore no axle tramp at really high speeds. Underslung rear springs and 20-gallon rear tank. The one car built was first shown with a twin-cam Anzani engine, but this was soon replaced by an OHC Gough engine. In 1937 a Meadows engine was installed and the car was given a new chassis number and the registration was changed from DMY 759 to FMC 120.
- 1496cc (S4 OHV/OV)
- Front engine, rear-wheel drive
- Production dates:
- 1936 to 1937
- Number produced: