Germany's first post-war prestige automobile. UK-available from late 1953. Six-light saloon with tubular cruciform chassis and seven-bearing engine; good for (just about) the ton. Usual column shift; servo brakes (desirable) from 1954. Automatic transmission available on G-series (late 1955), along with low-pivot swing axles.
- 2996cc (S6 OC)
- Front engine, rear-wheel drive
- Production dates:
- 1951 to 1957
- Number produced: