The Historic Endurance Rally Organisation has announced that this year’s competitions will be broadcast by Motors TV at 10:05pm on the Friday following each event.
Coverage will include every qualifying round from HERO and the Classic Rally Association, with a 48-minute programme devoted to each while, a fortnight later, a half-hour show will feature onboard footage.
Joint MD of HERO Tomas de Vargas Machuca said: “This is another demonstration of how our organisations are working to spread the spirit of classic rallying.
“We wanted to take the sport onto the screens at home so that we could reach a broader audience and encourage people to get involved.”
Viewing times are shown below:
* The Poppy Regularity Rally: 12 April
* The London to Lisbon Classic Reliability Trial: 14 June
* The Pirelli Classic Marathon: 16 August at 22:05
* The HERO Throckmorton Challenge: 15 November
* The Rally of the Tests: 27 December
* LeJog: to be confirmed
More information can be found on Motors TV’s website.