We provide a large variety of services including a complete frame off Rotisserie restoration, which means every nut bolt and finish is as accurate as when manufactured. We also provide a large array of services from just getting that vintage classic car that has been sitting for many years up and running so you can enjoy it again, to providing race preparation and restoration for vintage and SCCA and many other racing clubs. We do all services in house as possible this allows us to stay on time and budget with the utmost accuracy.
Parts & Services
Classic Details specialises in the cosmetic rejuvenation and ongoing care of Classic and Sports Cars. Our services are available throughout the UK and abroad by appointment.
We have vast experience of working on some of the most cherished automobiles and can undertake work including, but not limited to the following either individually or combined into a bespoke package to suit your requirements and budget:
- Valeting and detailing services
- Paintwork Correction, Polishing and Protection
- Stonechip and Scratch Repair, Orangepeel Correction
- Interior Deep-cleaning and Protection, Leather Scuff and Scratch Repair and Re-colouring
- Wire Wheel Deep-cleaning, Engine Bay Detailing
- Brightwork Polishing – Chrome, Stainless Steel or Brass
- Sale Preparation, Concours d’Elegance, Exhibition and Show Support
Our work is normally carried-out on an appraisal basis to ensure we tailor our services to precisely meet your needs. To discuss your motorcar and arrange an appraisal visit, please contact Richard on 07776 400 950. Please note that appraisals may attract a small fee which is discounted from any services carried out.