- 7,539 miles
OWC 100D is just that car. Built by Jaguar Cars ...
Classic Motor Cars Limited
- 49,769 miles
CHASSIS NO: 875856
• Rare early Jaguar XKE ‘flat-floor’ example
• Equipped with rare, welded bonnet louvers and straight rear bullhead panel
• Complete matching numbers for chassis, engine, body, and ...
- 3,837 miles
CHASSIS NO: 1E31580
• Highly collectible and desirable Series I XKE
• Accompanied by Jaguar Daimler Heritage Trust Certificate
• Well-maintained and ready for spirited touring
• Unmistakable style ...
Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 1.5 coupe matching numbers, original colours, highly original condition, only 77.824 miles (1968)
- 78,079 miles
- 63,382 miles
1966 Jaguar E -Type 2+2 Coupe Manual
Chassis Number IE50007. This stunning Series 1 E Type is finished in a gunmetal grey bodywork with dark red leather interior trim and carpets plus wood rimmed steering wheel. The car has been...
Bowron Classic Cars
- 46,000 miles
Covered only 5000 miles from 1985 to date with MOT certificates to authenticate
Manor Park Classics
- 61,075 miles
We have added a fantastic 1974 Jaguar E-Type V12 Series 3 to the collection for you. The car has recently been fully restored and looks fantastic.
The car has been fully nut & bolt restored. The body was reduced to bare metal and was beautifu...
WinSpeed Motorsport Ltd