Festival Of Transport - High Legh - 10th & 11th Sept 2011

No replies
Jane Weir

Hello All Classic Car, bike and truck etc owners....

Further to our two previous, popular, Classic Car Weekends we have decided to expand the event into a weekend Festival Of Transport to be held at High Legh Garden Centre, Cheshire, WA16 0QW.

We would like to invite  local (Cheshire and North West) owners of Classic cars, bikes, trucks and other vehicles of interest to join us for what promises to be a fun weekend. In addition to expanding the vehicle categories we will also be including static displays, trade stands and will be theming our cafe along the lines of the famous ACES cafe for the weekend.

Participation and entry are free with all donations made to the North West Air Ambulance.

Two weeks after the Festival Of Transport we will be running our second Leafy Lane Leisure Drive. For information on either of the above events please either email myself Jane Weir - at JaneVWeir03@aol.com or telephone me on 01925 756 991 (work) or home ( after 6.30pm)  01606 83 4249.

Many thanks and if anyone can help me to spread the word about the events I would be very grateful.

Best wishes and hope to see you on the 10th and 11th Sept.

Jane Weir

Events

High Legh Garden Centre