FRAZER NASH COLMORE
Wide-body 'fast tourer' on the long chassis of 105 or 108ins wheelbase, usually with four speeds, though a three-speeder catalogued in 1932. All bodies aluminium paneled. Optional engine (from '34) is the twin-cam Blackburne Six with two or three carbs and coil ignition, rated at 70-odd bhp. Later 'Nash models still catalogued in '39, though a Meadows-engined Colmore was the only car actually built that year. It was the last chain-gang 'Nash to come from Isleworth.