A trio of classic Mercedes-Benz cars took all the top honours at the first Istanbul Concours d'Elegance in Turkey on 22-23 June.
Best of Show was won by the AR Collection's 1955 300SL Coupé, while Hasan Basri Temizkan's 1963 190SL secured the People's Choice trophy.
Completing the Mercedes shut-out was Aydin Harezi's 1941 cabriolet, which was awarded the Car of Special Interest gong.
With a special category for 'featured brands' a homegrown class-winner was guaranteed and Ahmet Kaan Onay's 1973 Anadol STC16 came out on top. The short-lived Datsun 240Z lookalike was built from 1973 to 1975 and used 1600cc Ford power, with fewer than 200 examples built.
Other class victories went to a 1980 Ferrari 308GTS, a 1963 M-B 220SE Coupé and a 1933 Buick 66C.
With 60 classics and supercars entered for the concours, organisers now plan to make it an annual event.
For more information visit the Istanbul Concours d'Elegance website.
BEST OF SHOW
AR COLLECTION - 1955 MERCEDES 300 SL
PEOPLE'S CHOICE Award
HASAN BASRİ TEMİZKAN - 1963 MERCEDES-BENZ 190 SL
CAR OF SPECIAL INTEREST - AYDIN HAREZİ - 1941 MERCEDES BENZ CABRIOLET
2013 ISTANBUL CONCOURS D’ELEGANCE FEATURED BRAND - ANADOL –
FEATURED BRAND Awards
1. AHMET KAAN ONAY - 1973 ANADOL STC16
2. RAHMİ KOÇ MÜZESİ - 1975 OTOSAN BÖCEK
3. EKREM VARDAR - 1973 ANADOL STC 16
1. NİCHOLAS J. PAPAZOĞLU - 1980 FERRARİ 308 GTS
2. CAN IŞIK - 1998 LOTUS ESPRIT GT3
3. GÖKHAN ÇETİNSAYA - 1998 LAMBORGHINI DIABLO ROADSTER
1. ORHAN ARSEL - 1963 MERCEDES BENZ 220 SE COUPE
2. AR COLLECTION - 1968 ASTON MARTIN DBS VANTAGE
3. MURAT ARİF SUYABATMAZ - 1967 JAGUAR E-TYPE
1. AR COLLECTION - 1955 MERCEDES 300 SL
2. HASAN İNSEL - 1960 MERCEDES BENZ 190 SL
3. ŞÜKRÜ DEMİRAYAK - 1959 GM CADILLAC CONVERTIBLE
1. RAHMİ KOÇ MUSEUM - 1933 BUICK 66C CONVERTIBLE
2. VURAL AK - 1929 PACKARD EIGHT 633
3. MURAT & SELİM ÖZGÖRKEY - 1910 BUICK 16 ROADSTER