A fabulous display of rare Porsches made the town of Howald, Luxembourg, a centre for motoring excellence on 17-18 November.
More than 30 of the Stuttgart machines were on show and included a 1984 Paris-Dakar Rally-conquering 953 – a short-lived, heavily modified version of the 911 and one of the first to feature four-wheel drive.
Fans flocked from all over mainland Europe to see another Porsche racer – a 906. Its 675kg and 210bhp 1991cc mid-mounted engine took Willy Mairesse and Herbert Müller to victory on the 1966 Targa Florio in Sicily.
The oldest car on show was an unrestored 1959 356, which was bought new by a US major in the Strategic Air Command. It shared the floor with cars including a low-mileage 1986 924S, a 1992 968 Cabriolet, a restored 1967 912 'soft-window' targa (below) and a mint 1989 911 Speedster.
The event was organised by Luxembourg importer, Garage Losch, with help from the Porsche Museum and the Porsche Club of Luxembourg.