The Silverstone Classic has launched a great competition with a money-can't-buy prize for the winner.
Anyone who buys the event's special discounted early bird tickets (which are on sale until 31 March) will be automatically entered into a special draw.
Then one lucky person's name will be drawn out of the hat and they will receive:
- A VIP invitation to the exclusive Silverstone Classic media day at the Northamptonshire circuit on 30 April.
- Hot passenger laps around the revamped circuit in an historic Ford Mustang (courtesy of David Clifford) with hotshoe Rob Huff at the wheel. The 2012 World Touring Car champ made quite an impression racing a Mini at last year's festival!
Of course, the winner will also be attending the leading historic festival, which last year attracted 90,000 visitors, from 25-27 July. Here are some highlights:
- The event features more cars on track than any other historic race meeting in the world.
- Special celebrations for 2014 including Maserati and Ford Mustang both on-track and on the infield.
- Super Touring cars.
- Hundreds of classic car clubs.
- Superb entertainment including Bonnie Tyler and Canned Heat.