Silverstone Auctions looks set for a busy year as it confirmed a seven-strong list of sales for 2019 – including a number of all-new events.
And it all kicks off with a brand-new auction at January’s Autosport International, as ever at the NEC Birmingham.
Other new-for-2019 dates are a supercar weekend at the Dallas Burston Polo Club in Warwickshire, with a sale of Prancing Horses in association with the Ferrari Owners’ Club GB and a Porsche-only sale with Porsche Club GB on Saturday 21 and Sunday 22 September, respectively.
Plus, there’s a new British-marque sale at Heythrop Park in Oxfordshire in May, as part of the Jaguar Enthusiasts’ Club's three-day Jaguar Festival.
Here’s the full 2019 calendar:
- Autosport International Sale, 12 January, NEC, Birmingham
- Race Retro Classic Car Sale, 23-24 February, Stoneleigh Park, Coventry
- A Sale of British Marques, 11 May, Heythrop Park, Oxfordshire
- The Silverstone Classic Sale, 27-28 July, Silverstone Circuit, Northamptonshire
- A Sale of Ferraris, 21 September, Dallas Burston Polo Club, Warwickshire
- The Porsche Sale, 22 September, Dallas Burston Polo Club, Warwickshire
- NEC Classic Motor Show Sale, 9-10 November, NEC, Birmingham
“2018 has been another great year for Silverstone Auctions and we’re incredibly excited to be able to introduce a number of new sales, venues and partners for 2019,” said Nick Whale, Managing Director, Silverstone Auctions.
“As always, we’ll only be selecting the very best of breed cars to appear in our sales and we’re sure that these exciting developments will help us attract some of the very best classics available.
“We’re delighted to be hosting auctions at some of the UK’s most high profile classic car events and prestigious venues,” he continued. “However, we will have limited spaces available at every one of these sales so anyone looking to submit an entry should contact us as soon as possible to secure a spot.”